Monday, January 11, 2010

bored at work...

I don't know if anyone check My BLOG anymore, But I'm bored at work.. and started checking Britts BLOG..... And here I'm am on mine. I actually remembered my password!!

So Averi has learned (what I thought was pretty usefully at first) how to throw away garbage! My back been hurting so she's been throwing her dipers away for me... cause isnt that why people have kids in the first place... anyways I noticed today she was throwing away 5 shirts of hers!! Any suggestion for this ... or do I just have to start paying attention.

Also I'm getting Averi off the pacifier..should I do it Cold Turkey??? How hard is it going to be??

1 comment:

Jeff and Carol said...

I'm not sure about the garbage thing. I had a gate up in the kitchen doorway to keep the kids out until they were old enough to follow directions. Ha.
Pacifier - I started with just giving it to them at nap time, NOT bedtime, cause I figured that by bedtime they'll be tired enough to fall asleep without it. That worked for awhile. Then I cut it out at naptime..which sucked, cause then they started refusing to take their nap, but that made bedtime easier. :) Good luck!
P.S. Eventually they started taking naps again, no worries. :D